Karembo holds a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. She has 9 years experience working with rural enterprises, offering mentorship and training in business development, project implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Execute the project activities according to the approved work plan
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time
- Establish and maintain regular contact with beneficiary groups and partner organizations and institutions